Pages

Monday 3 November 2014

First post with QuiEarrings: Quilled Earrings


Hello everyone,

This is my first post here, Feeling so excited :) :)
As you all know
I am blogging since 2012 with my blog
 Lina's Handmade Cards
You all gave me so much love and inspired me 
directly and indirectly 
So thanks a lot to all known unknown friends :)

So , as you all aware about my Quilling craze :D
 I can't stop myself from creating my different blog to share Quilling Creations.
I started to make Quilling Earrings too and 
I am completely in love with my new madness of Quilling Jewel :) ;)
It looks so catchy and attractive.
And its really a fun to make such cute and beautiful jewels :)
So here you will get my all Quilling creations.

Today I am going to share few Earrings  that I made few days before.
Have  a look on it and give some love :)







Thanks a lot for stopping by,
I will come again with more creations soon..
Lina

0 comments:

Post a Comment